To change your Articulate Online account URL, please do the following:
- Login to your Articulate Online account.
- Click the Settings tab within your Articulate Online account.
- Choose the Other Settings option.
- Click the Customize my account URL link.
- Input your New Account URL in the field provided.
- If you have a Pro plan or higher, you may optionally choose from any of the following root domains:
- Click the Change Account URL button to save your changes or Cancel to exit without saving.
Ramifications of changing your account URL
Changing your account URL will have some effects on how you publish and access content:
- Publishers will need to update their publish settings in each of their Articulate products (Storyline, Presenter, Quizmaker, and Engage).
- Administrators and publishers who login to your account to manage content and users or to run reports will need to use your new URL.
- If your users access content by logging into the User Portal, you'll need to provide them with your new URL.
However, if you use direct links to access specific content items, those links will still work. You won't need to change them.