If you're having difficulty publishing directly to Articulate Online, we recommend publishing locally, then manually uploading the content to Articulate Online. Here's how:
- In Articulate Storyline, go to the File tab on the ribbon and click Storyline Options.
- Mark the box to Enable publishing for manual upload to Articulate Online and click OK.
- Go to the Home tab on the ribbon and click Publish.
- Choose the Articulate Online publishing option.
- Under Account Information, select <Publish Locally> from the Account URL drop-down.
- Click the ellipsis (...) button beside Local Folder, select a folder on your hard drive, then click Publish.
- When you see the Publish Successful window, click Open Folder to view the folder containing your compressed file, which you'll upload to Articulate Online.
- To learn how to upload your published course to Articulate Online, see this article.