After installing Articulate Replay, you'll have a 30-day free trial that doesn't require activation. Replay is fully functional during this trial period.
When the trial expires, you'll need to activate Replay with a valid serial number to continue using it. You can also activate at any time during your trial. If you don't already have a serial number and you'd like to purchase one, click here.
Here's how to activate Replay:
Note: Automatic activation will fail if you don't have an Internet connection or your firewall is blocking communication with the Articulate servers. If automatic activation fails, you'll be prompted to proceed with manual activation. See the next section for instructions.
- Open Replay.
- When the evaluation screen appears, click Activate with your serial number.
- Copy the serial number from your product confirmation email, and paste it into the Serial Number field on the activation form. Then click Activate.
- If the activation fails and you're prompted to proceed with manual activation, skip to the next section to complete the activation process. Otherwise, when you see the Activation Success dialog, click Register Now to register your software. Registering makes it easier for us to assist you when you need help. If you've already registered, click Register Later instead. That's it!
Note: If you'd prefer to use the faster, automatic activation method above, be sure you have an Internet connection and your firewall isn't blocking communication with the Articulate activation servers at this address: https://activation.articulate.com
- To manually activate Replay, perform the four steps listed above for automatic activation. When it fails and you're prompted to proceed with manual activation, click OK.
- When the manual activation form appears, click the link that says: Click here to send us an email requesting your Activation Code.
- A new email message should open in your default email program. Just click the Send button, and proceed to step 4 below. However, if a new email message doesn't appear, do the following:
- Create a new email message, and address it to email@example.com.
- Then copy the serial number and machine code from the activation form, and paste them into the body of your email.
- Important: The text Serial Number: and Machine Code:, including the colons, must be in your email as shown below. And you can only submit one serial number/machine code per email.
- After sending the email, you should receive an automated email response within 10 minutes. If you don't receive a response, do the following:
- When you receive your 33-digit Activation Code, copy and paste it into the manual activation form where indicated, and click Activate Now.
- When you see the Activation Success dialog, click Register Now to register your software. Registering makes it easier for us to assist you when you need help. If you've already registered, click Register Later instead. That's it!
If you're unable to activate, please contact us.