If you're behind a firewall or having difficulty publishing directly to Articulate Online, you can configure Articulate Online to allow manual uploads of your published content items via your web browser.
If you haven't already done so, you'll first want to learn how to prepare your Articulate content for manual uploading to Articulate Online. Then, upload your published package to Articulate Online in this manner:
- Login to your account.
- Go to Settings > Other Settings.
- Check the box to Enable Manual Uploading.
- Click Save.
- Go to the Content tab and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click the Manual Upload link.
- Enter the name you'd like to display for your content in the Content Name field.
- Click the Browse to select your File to Upload. Depending on the Articulate product you're using, you'll browse to one of the following file formats:
Product File Format Storyline *.sl1 Presenter '13 *.ap7 Quizmaker '13 *.qm4 Engage '13 *.en3 Presenter '09 *.art6 Quizmaker '09 *.qm3 Engage '09 *.en2
- Lastly, click the Upload button.
Here's a video screencast that demonstrates how to prepare and manually upload Articulate content to Articulate Online: