If you get an error message saying A problem occurred while publishing to Articulate Online.
This can happen if the date and time of your computer is incorrect.
For security purposes, the date of the publish time of our tools must match what is on our Articulate Online server.
To resolve the issue follow the directions below:
- Right click on the clock on the bottom right of your task bar
- Select Adjust Date/Time.
- Click the Time Zone tab and update the time zone if necessary.
- Click the Internet Time tab.
- Select Automatically synchronize with an internet time server.
- Select a server and select Update Now.
- Click OK.