To import a bulk list of users to your account, do the following:
- Login to your account.
- Go to People -> Add users -> Import users from a file.
- Download the ao-import.csv file.
- Fill in the columns that correspond with the field names in the heading row. Enter one user per row. Be sure to leave the heading row (email, password, etc.) intact.
- Email and Password fields are required; other fields are optional.
- You may add a user to multiple groups by entering a group name in each group column. Groups that don't already exist will be created at import.
- Use Excel's Find feature to search for and delete all commas in your data.
- Save your file. Excel will ask you if you want to keep format as .CSV. Always select Yes.
- If any of your users already exist in Articulate Online, be sure to refer to this article before uploading.
- Upload your file.
Please also see the online tutorial Bulk Importing Users
For troubleshooting issues with bulk import, see Why can't I bulk import users into Articulate Online?