Docebo White label APP allows you to hide some Docebo’s custom branding elements from your Docebo E-Learning Platform.
This APP allows you to:
- hide or customize “© Powered by Docebo ” on the bottom of the page;
- hide buttons from the menu, and the user’s counter label from the header;
choose the recipient for the help desk area requests;
- remove the word DOCEBO in any page of your E-Learning platform.
You can activate White label APP through the APPS area.
Login in as administrator and select APPS and features from the sidebar.
The Docebo APPs are divided into five areas:
- My APPs: all the APPs that you have already activated;
- Single Sign On: all the APPs that activate a Single Sign On in combination with other software;
- Additional features: all the APPs through which you can add functionalities to your platform;
- Third party integrations: all the APPs that integrate your platform with third party software;
- Web conferencing: all the APPs that integrate the LMS with Web conferencing software.
Note that during your trial period you can try all the APPs for free.
In order to activate the White Label APP, select the Additional features tab.
Choose the White Label APP and select the TRY IT FOR FREE button.
Read the information and Select again TRY IT FOR FREE
If you are currently operating in a trial platform the system will show this message:
Select again the TRY IT FOR FREE button to complete the operation.
The APP has now been added to My APPS.
In order to manage the White label APP, click on the Branding, Look & Feel item in the Settings section of the Admin Menu.
Then, select the Docebo White label tab.
Now you can customize the header.
For those using Docebo 6.8 or higher, you can include external custom elements in the header, present in other websites by inserting the external URL.
Then, customize the footer.
Now you can decide if you would like to display, or remove the Powered by Docebo from the footer.
If you’re using Docebo 6.8 or higher, you can create your own footer instead. To choose this option, select the Use my custom text option.
You can also include external custom elements in the footer, present in other websites by inserting the external URL.
In order to hide buttons from the sidebar, use the Menu option, which is shown below.
Now, only you are able to view these buttons on the site. They will be hidden from the the other administrators.
Decide if you want change the recipient of the Help desk/Contact us button.
You can also insert your own e-mail address if you would like to receive administrator requests.
Please note that if you change the email address contained in this field, all the other platform super administrators (except you) will send the help requests to the address written in it: this means that the tickets open by them won’t be forwarded to the Docebo HD.
You also have the option to replace the name Docebo and the link www.docebo.com with your own brand and your site.
Remember to select the SAVE CHANGES button in order to save your preferences.