Here's how to transfer your Articulate Storyline software from one computer to another:
- Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet.
- Uninstall Storyline from your computer:
- Windows 10: Right-click the Start button and select Programs and Features.
- Windows 8: Press Windows Key+X on your keyboard to display the Tools Menu, then select Programs and Features. Or, right-click the lower left corner of your monitor to display the Tools Menu, then select Programs and Features.
- Windows 7 or Windows Vista: Go to Start > Control Panel > Uninstall a program.
- Your registration will now be released from the original computer. You may install and activate Storyline on the new computer.