Articulate Review is a web app for collaborating with stakeholders on e-learning projects. See these FAQs for answers to common questions about Articulate Review.
- What is Articulate Review?
- How much storage space do I have for courses in Articulate Review?
- I'm getting an error when publishing to Articulate 360. Why is this happening?
- Can I publish Storyline 360 and Studio 360 courses for manual upload to Articulate 360?
- Can I use Articulate Review to track progress and results?
- Do reviewers need an account to post feedback?
- What happens to my content in Articulate Review when my free trial or subscription expires?
- When an Articulate 360 Teams seat is transferred from one user to another, what happens to the first user's content in Articulate Review?
- Is there a size limit for projects published to Articulate 360 for Articulate Review?
Articulate Review is a web app for collaborating with stakeholders on e-learning projects.
You publish a course to Articulate 360 where you use Articulate Review to collect feedback. Then update your project with the recommended changes and keep everyone in sync with the latest version of the course.
Change management just got a whole lot easier.
If you have an individual subscription for Articulate 360, you have 150 GB of storage. If you have an Articulate 360 Teams subscription, your team has unlimited storage space.
Publishing to Articulate 360 requires an active internet connection, and there are a few reasons why it could fail. See this article for details and solutions.
Not at this time.
No. Articulate Review is a collaboration tool for collecting feedback from stakeholders.
To track learners' progress in Storyline 360 and Studio 360 courses, you'll need to publish for Articulate Online or LMS.
If you're reviewing a video you created with Replay 360, Peek, or Preso, you can export it directly from Articulate Review as an LMS package. Just click the ellipsis (...) in the upper right corner of the screen and choose Export to LMS.
Anyone can view your published content in Articulate Review without an account if you give them a link to the published content.
However, they'll need to sign in with an Articulate ID to post comments. If they don't already have an Articulate ID, they can create one here for free.
Your content will remain intact and accessible in Articulate Review. Anyone who has direct links to review your content items will still be able to view them and add comments. However, you won't be able to access your Articulate Review home page where all your content items are listed.
When an Articulate 360 Teams seat is transferred from one user to another, what happens to the first user's content in Articulate Review?
The first user's content will remain intact and accessible in Articulate Review. Anyone who has a link to review those content items will still be able to review them and add comments.
The first user who no longer has a subscription in this scenario won't be able to create new content items in Articulate 360, but they'll still be able to add comments to content they previously published.
The maximum size for each published project is 5 GB.